Thursday 28 September 2017

10 Stephen King Tattoos - Literary Ink Series

Welcome back to another literary tattoos post.

I've featured tattoos inspired by children's stories and Jane Austen's classic works, but this time it's a little bit different, these are tattoos from horror expert Stephen King.

I'm a big fan of Stephen King's books, but I'm not sure I'd want some of his more horrific characters and scenes inked permanently on my skin. Still, it was fun looking for these tattoos and there are some amazing ones out there; not just characters and images but Stephen King quotes too.

I've tried to just include tattoos inspired by King's books, so, though there are some amazing tattoos of Tim Curry and Bill Skarsgard as Pennywise, I've not included them as they're influenced more by the films than the book. Though I'm sure there are some with a bit of crossover.

There are still some great Stephen King tattoos though, check them out.



1 As I was speaking of It...subtle but horrific if you've read the book

Source


2 Spot the creepy kids in the background of this Children of the Corn tattoo. I like the contrast of the bright colours

Source


3 I love the typography and this quote from The Gunslinger

Source


4 A tattoo for my favourite Stephen King novel, The Shining

Source


5 This is possibly my favourite Stephen King tattoo, I love the lettering and the typewriter

Source


6 It could be just a normal car tattoo...but it's Christine

Source



7 Monsters are real...quote from The Shining

Source


8 Tattoo with the book: The Stand

Source


9 Realistic yet optimistic quote from The Dark Tower

Source


10 And finally, this rather epic The Dark Tower tattoo

Source

Follow Me On Bloglovin'




No comments:

Post a Comment